University of Minnesota
Go to the U of M home page
: For Students, Faculty, and Staff
About University Relations
Marketing Communications and Creative Services
Resources for Internal Communications
University Relations Home
Office of the President
Government & Community Relations
University of Minnesota Foundation
Campus Conversations Archive
- U Market, the University of Minnesota's new supply purchasing website that will launch in July 2013
- U Services Vice President Pam Wheelock (4 minutes of the recording were lost due to lost Internet connection)
(3.8 MB PDF)
- The U and the 2013 Legislative Session
2014-15 University Biennial Budget Request
Support the U
- How to Manage Change So Change Doesn't Manage You
10 Ways to Build Resilience
- Conversation with President Eric W. Kaler
(2.6 MB PDF)
that President Kaler shared
- Conversation with Kathy Brown, Vice President for Human Resources
(165 K PDF)
- Conversation with Vice President and Chief Information Officer Scott Studham
- An open conversation with Provost Karen Hanson
- Advocacy 1001 - Support The U at the Capitol
(655 K PDF)
5/19/2011 - An informal discussion with Amy Phenix, President-designate Kaler's Chief of Staff
(68 K PDF)
- What's at Stake at the Legislature - A Call to Action
- Safety and Security at the University of Minnesota
Safety and Security PowerPoint
(10.9 MB PDF)
- Central Corridor Light Rail Transit (CCLRT)
(18.4 MB PDF)
- Data, Decision-Making, and EFS-related Financial Reporting
Business Intelligence handout
(372 KB PDF)
Business Intelligence PowerPoint
(2.8 MB PDF)
- Biennial Budget Overview
(4 MB PDF)
- Graduate education transformation.
Grad Education Project Overview PowerPoint
(992 KB PDF).
Overview by Gayla Marty, Grad School Communications
(52 KB PDF).
- Internal Communications and External Market Research Results.
Internal Survey PowerPoint
External Survey PowerPoint
(236 KB PDF).
- Inclusive communications.
- Semester conversion review.
- Working with content collaborators.
- Events calendar; writing an internal communications plan.
- Kick off meeting.
Address: 3 Morrill Hall, 100 Church Street S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455; Phone: 612-624-6868 Fax: 612-624-6369
Contact University Relations