What: Campus Conversations provide a forum to discuss issues of interest to the University community. All meetings are open to faculty, staff, and students.
Contact: To discuss presentation opportunities, or to suggest future conversation topics, contact the Director of Internal Communications for University Relations at 612-624-1663.
Subscribe to Receive Email Notifications: If you are interested in receiving email notifications of upcoming Campus Conversations, subscribe to the Campus Conversations email list.
Watch: Visit https://umconnect.umn.edu/cc/ the day of the event to participate online.
Past meetings, UMConnect videos
- 11/17/2014 - Vice President for Research Brian Herman
- 9/3/2014 - President Kaler and Provost Hanson strategic planning progress update (PDF)
- 4/14/2014 - Northrop Transformed - this presentation was 30 minutes long followed by a tour of Northrop that was not recorded (PDF)
- 4/14/2014 - President Kaler and Provost Hanson on Grand Challenges: Strategic Planning Update (PDF)
- 3/12/2014 - Katrice Albert on Enhancing the Impact of the University's Equity and Diversity Efforts (PDF)
- 2/24/2014 - Kathy Brown and Brandon Sullivan on Employee Engagement Survey Results (PDF)
- 11/4/2013 - President Kaler and Provost Hanson Strategic Planning Work Sessions slides (PDF)
- 9/30/2013 - Vice President for Research Brian Herman
- 6/27/2013 - U Market, the University of Minnesota's new supply purchasing website that will launch in July 2013
- 3/25/2013 - U Services Vice President Pam Wheelock (4 minutes of the recording were lost due to lost Internet connection)
PowerPoint presentation (3.8 MB PDF)
- 1/4/2013 - The U and the 2013 Legislative Session
Supporting links: 2014-15 University Biennial Budget Request, Support the U