What: Campus Conversations provide a forum to discuss issues of interest to the University community. All meetings are open to faculty, staff, and students.
Contact: To discuss presentation opportunities, or to suggest future conversation topics, contact Ann Freeman.
Subscribe to Receive Email Notifications: If you are interested in receiving email notifications of upcoming Campus Conversations, subscribe to the Campus Conversations email list.
Watch: Visit here the day of the event for a link to participate online.
Past meetings, UMConnect videos
- 4/13/2015 - 2014 Employee Engagement
PowerPoint Presentation (PPTX)
- 3/24/2015 - Julie Showers on Conflict Resolution
PowerPoint presentation (PPTX)
- 11/17/2014 - Vice President for Research Brian Herman
- 9/3/2014 - President Kaler and Provost Hanson strategic planning progress update (PDF)
- 4/14/2014 - Northrop Transformed - this presentation was 30 minutes long followed by a tour of Northrop that was not recorded (PDF)
- 4/14/2014 - President Kaler and Provost Hanson on Grand Challenges: Strategic Planning Update (PDF)
- 3/12/2014 - Katrice Albert on Enhancing the Impact of the University's Equity and Diversity Efforts (PDF)
- 2/24/2014 - Kathy Brown and Brandon Sullivan on Employee Engagement Survey Results (PDF)
- 11/4/2013 - President Kaler and Provost Hanson Strategic Planning Work Sessions slides (PDF)
- 9/30/2013 - Vice President for Research Brian Herman