Enterprise Software Licenses for Communicators, MyU

April 28, 2016

Enterprise Software Licenses

Did you know that the University has enterprise-wide licenses for software that can be used for communications? The Obtain Software page on the OIT website lists all the licenses and includes categories for "Graphics, Design, and Media Production" and "Internet and Communications." The software is provided to students, faculty, and staff for work-related and personal use at no cost or discounted prices.

Communications and Marketing on MyU

A one-stop resource page for communicators can be found on MyU. Recently updated, this page lists contact info for main publications on all campuses, communications resources for print, email, web, images, video and more, a list of Google Groups for communicators, and links to training. The easiest way to find the Communications and Marketing page on MyU is to login and search for "communications."