Campus Climate and the Bias Response and Referral Network
Below are tips getting involved in campus climate efforts and ways to promote your stories through the campus climate communications channels, and to promote the Bias Response and Referral Network:
1. Get involved:
2. Help us tell the campus climate story and share your perspectives:
- Submit your stories (or story ideas), events, and accomplishments to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication on the website.
- Stay informed by subscribing to the weekly campus climate email and encourage others to do the same. The email has nearly 1000 subscribers, reaching faculty, staff and students with an interest in this topic.
- When adding campus climate-related events to the main events calendar, add the keywords “campus climate” and those events will automatically be promoted on the campus climate website and on related channels.
- Like and follow the Campus Climate Facebook page and Twitter account.
3. Help spread the word about the Bias Response and Referral Network (BRRN).
Members of the Twin Cities campus community and visitors to campus can report bias incidents to the The Bias Response and Referral Network (BRRN) by: