June Marketing Cloud User Group Session
Do you use Marketing Cloud for your email communications? If so, consider attending the first in a monthly series of Marketing Cloud User Group meetings on June 25 in 412 Bruininks Hall from 2:00 to 4:00 (presentation approx. one hour, questions and 1-on-1 help approx. one hour).
- Mass email survey results
- Newsworthy topics/updates
- Results of Litmus survey
- Classic Content is going away
- Introduction to Content Builder
- Basic Navigation within Email Studio
- Importing content from Classic Content to Content Builder
- How does Content Builder work with DMS Data Extensions
- How does this relate to branded templates
- Questions and answers (from pre-submitted questions; see the RSVP)
- 1-on-1 Help [As needed]
RSVP to let us know if you're coming or if you will be joining via WebEx. If you need special accommodations, RSVP no later than June 11.
Take the Litmus Survey
The MC Team is considering a subscription to the email testing service known as Litmus. Your feedback will help us make that decision.
Take this very short survey (two minutes or less!) to learn more about Litmus and let us know if you're interested. Results of the survey will be announced at the June 25 User Group meeting.
Take the Litmus survey by June 15.