What journalists say catches their eye
Muck Rack, a public relations software platform, released its annual journalist survey in May.
Journalists were asked a series of questions including, “I would be more likely to pay attention to a press release if it contained…” Among the responses, 49 percent said an infographic and 13 percent said a video component.
The online form for Research Briefs includes a section on multimedia tied to faculty research. We welcome graphics, video, photographs, etc. (particularly downloadable) to share with journalists.
Other key findings from the journalist survey:
“Do you expect to spend more or less time on the following social networks this year?...”
- Facebook: 44 percent expect to spend less time
- Twitter: 37 percent expect to spend more time
- LinkedIn: 26 percent expect to spend more time
- YouTube: 25 percent expect to spend more time
- Instagram: 25 percent expect to spend more time