Photo and Video Libraries
University Photo and Video Library
The Photo and Video Library features high-quality photos and videos from all of the University of Minnesota campuses. Content includes campus scenes, student life, classes and labs, buildings, and people.
Who has access to the library?
- Library access is available to faculty and staff through your University login
- Vendors working with University departments should work through their department contact to get access through a sponsored account
- Students working for a University department should talk with their supervisor to get access through a departmental account
Are there helpful tips for library use?
- “Search” is a powerful way for you to locate the media you’re looking for
- The file structure for photos and videos are the same
- A “Lightbox” is a way for you to build collections so you can see your chosen media from a variety of folders stored in one convenient location. You cannot download files from this page, you must view each file separately to do that
- The "Keywords" box is the organizational centerpiece. This searches the metadata of all files so that you see results containing everything in the library related to that search term
- Check back often, we’re always adding new content to the library
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the Photo and Video Library
Talent Release Form and Download
Always use the Talent Release Form when featuring human participants in your photos or videos.
Stock Content Library
The Stock Content Library has more than 100,000 video clips, audio clips, and graphics available. Content includes stock video, After Effects templates, motion backgrounds; royalty-free production music, sound effects, and loops; and royalty-free photos, vectors, illustrations, and design elements.
Library access is available to students, faculty, and staff.
- Brand Photography Guidelines
- Request Sponsored Account
- Talent Release Form (Doc)
- Video Services at the U of M
- Video Templates and Guidelines