- Researchers should be shown in research activities when possible and in collaboration with other researchers or students.
- If capturing lab scenes, make sure people are wearing proper safety equipment such as goggles and lab coats; whatever is required for the type of research they perform in the lab.
- Students should be shown in moments of discovery or learning.
- Diversity is core to the University and should be reflected in visual imagery.
- Be sure to capture talent releases for those featured in the photos.