- Tools for Communicating About Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
This resource can guide your development or expansion of your communications efforts.
- Communication Recommendations for Responding to a Death of a Student, Faculty or Staff Member
Guidance for drafting effective and considerate communication to inform others about a death and next steps the family or community are taking; ensure members of the University community are aware of the resources available to them to process their grief.
- Statement Library
Explore past communications for assistance with handling sensitive topics
- University Relations Blog
Subscribe now to tap into the expertise of the community of University communicators.
- Resources for Responding to Online Harassment
A guide detailing what to know and do if you experience online harassment including resources to support colleagues, an online harassment key contact directory and a postcard outlining these tips.
- Mass email templates
Mass email templates download and guidelines.
- Document and PowerPoint templates
These branded templates are ready to customize with your content. Develop your document or powerpoint with confidence that it aligns with the University’s brand standards.
- Communicating via email
Learn best practices for communicating via email including considerations to make and recommendations to follow.
- Case Study: University Services monthly message format
University Relations adapted the University Services monthly message to an Axios-style format using Smart Brevity to improve open and click rates.
- Commenting on high-profile incidents
We offer considerations when commenting locally about high-profile incidents that happen off campus and may affect members of our community.
Contact email@example.com for more information