Products and Licensing

Internal Products 

If you are an official University of Minnesota department or unit that has developed a food or consumable product as part of the University of Minnesota mission of teaching, research and outreach, be sure to include the phrase "Produced by the University of Minnesota" on materials/packaging along with the unit or University Wordmark or Block M.

External Products

Vendors from outside entities wishing to apply University trademarks to food or consumable products they have developed (not a University product) must be a registered licensed vendor to produce products with any University trademarks. Please contact Gregory Berkowitz at and 612-760-7846 for information on how to become a licensed vendor, or to verify a vendor's status as a registered licensed vendor.

Please contact Greg Berkowitz at and 612-760-7846 for a list of licensed vendors.

Related Resources